StatCounter

Friday 6 February 2009

What did Jeremy Clarkson say that was so wrong (update)

Further to my earlier post, I see that Jeremy Clarkson has "apologised"... In fact he has just said that
"In the heat of the moment I made a remark about the Prime Minister's personal appearance for which, upon reflection, I apologise."
So he's apologising for the "appearance" part of his comparison, I assume that that is the "one-eyed" part of the phrase "one-eyed Scottish idiot"; I therefore assume that Jeremy Clarkson still considers Gordon Brown to be both "Scottish" and an "idiot" - well said Jezza. I also don't think that Jeremy Clarkson has retracted his comment that
"He keeps telling us everything's fine and he's saved the world and we know he's lying..."
Good man, it's good that someone at the BBC isn't totally under the Gordon Brown spell.

No comments: