StatCounter

Monday 18 May 2009

The "racist state"

The BBC held a debate yesterday in "The Big Questions" series part of the debate was "Is Israel a racist state or a country under threat?". You can guess the points made; the usual nonsense and rubbish about Israel from people whose knowledge of Israel comes from their Iman, the likes of George Galloway, The Independent, The Guardian or the BBC.

I have pointed out that there are racist states in the world and one is called Saudi Arabia. Today I had a look at the Foreign Offices travel advice for people visiting Saudi Arabia and look what I found:
"On occasion, Saudi visas have been refused when passports have reflected travel to Israel or indicated an Israeli birthplace."
Any chance of a debate on the BBC about racism in Saudi Arabia or is that just not of interest?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you must harp on about racism why not pick on China or the places where 'evil white farmers' live.

Inspector Clouseau said...

When will it ever end.

Anonymous said...

I've given up reading the biased BBC site - I can come up with enough examples on my own to put me in a bad temper for the day........