StatCounter

Monday 16 November 2009

Gordon Brown is set to "apologise"

I understand that Gordon Brown is set to apologise, I presume for his mistakes over the last 12 years or so. I must say it is about time that Gordon Brown apologised for his near destruction of the British economy. I presume that he will also be apologising for the idiotic pre-announced sale of half of the UK gold reserves at a knockdown price. I suppose that Gordon Brown will also be apologising for creating the largest public debt in British history. Still on the financial side of things, I presume that the saviour of the world economy will also be apologising for the way he deliberately stoked one of the largest "bubbles" in history so he could carry on spending/investing/wasting money on public sector fripperies. I suppose Gordon Brown might also find time to apologise for his part in the near collapse of the UK banking system that resulted from his creation of a tripartite regulatory structure that was not for purpose. I presume he will also be apologising for his deliberate destruction of the UK's private pension system.

Moving away from the economy, I presume that Gordon Brown will also be apologising for his part in changing the culture of this country through a policy of mass immigration, a policy we know know to have been deliberately introduced. I suppose Gordon Brown will also find the time to apologise for his part in the destruction of the UK's constitution, the politicising of the civil service and the Quangoisation of the British body politic. I presume that Gordon Brown will also find the time to apologise for his breaking of Labour's promise to hold a referendum on the EU Constitution and for signing away Britain's independence in a sordid little private signing ceremony. I do hope Gordon Brown also finds the time to apologise for the way that he has created a dependency culture population so large that it may yet keep him and his grasping friends in power at the expense of the misery of millions.



Sorry, I have just heard that Gordon Brown's apology will be for none of these things, he in fact plans to apologise for the UK's role in sending thousands of its children to former colonies (mostly Australia) in the 20th century. Something that he has no direct or indirect responsibility for but that might make a few people think that he is a normal human being.


My lack of faith in Gordon Brown is restored.