StatCounter

Friday 27 January 2012

More Jenny Agutter - Definitely NSFW

My recent post about Jenny Agutter has been quite popular, and I can quite see why, so when I saw Logan's Run was on TV earlier this week it prompted me to find some more Jenny Agutter stills for your delectation.
First the rather revealing 'on circuit' dress

Then some stills from the ice palace scene, it is odd how Jenny has to undress because it's cold and her clothes are wet, only to put on a very skimpy fleece and anyway then put her damp clothes back on a few minutes later, but who's complaining?

Finally a still from Jenny Agutter's appearance in Equus
Sorry about Peter Firth's buttocks!

Maybe more Jenny Agutter in a month or so...

1 comment:

G'Willie said...

My first crush and the #1 reason I don't fear global warming.
http://geobent.blogspot.com/2008/04/why-global-warming-ain-all-that-bad.html