StatCounter

Friday 13 July 2012

MD Alam has replied and I have replied to him

Further to this post, I have received a response from MD Alam and I have responded to him.
MD Alam mdpaac@mdpaac.org
20:48

to me, rabbituli00
This is the problem with our media. I never made such statement. Based on the youtube video Loose Change I posted 3 questions. Questioning and Claiming is not the same thing. This is the problem with our people as well. I asked questions 40 months ago and only one response was posted about the link. So the Reporter of Washington Free Becaon just made it up and said Alam claimed it. I MD Alam never made such statement. Sometime you have to ask question based on video or movie. I simply re-type the questions what was in the video.

Have you seen this
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

I just post three question based on this video. I suggest you to watch this video and then tell that how asking question would make me as Anti-Semetic? however it was just questions.

It's your choise how you translate.

Here is the post link that I posted 40 months ago.

I am a good man. Good leader I do not represent any Anti-Semetic.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04T49GGG7HFO/p3723#c80296

But let me tell you. If my question hurts or disrespect anyone I am sorry for that and I do apolozise for that. But truly, I have nothing against anyone. I am a true human. Here is the key point why media is after me: I a Muslim and by being a Muslim while I am running for Missouri Secretary of State, they are just simply going after me and trying to ruin my political career.

I am not an Anti-Semetic and I have a great number of Jewis Friends. I am sorry all my friends. It is all media what's trying to screw me and my political standing.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks for your email and reaching me out.


MD Rabbi Alam
Candidate: "Missouri Secretary of State"
[MA - Mathematics, HS Math Teacher Certification, MS - Computer Information System, MBA - Military Science, B. Sc - Biology, BA - Political Science]
National Chairman, US National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus
Executive Member - DNC (National Democratic Ethnic Coordinating Council)
Doctoral Student: University of North Texas (Computer Information System)
Campaign Website: http://www.md4mo.org

Slogan: "Digital Missouri, Go Green, Making Information Online & Accessiable to all"
I have responded:

Mr Alam,

Your reply doesn't answer my questions.

I asked you:
Why did you make your original statements?
 Did you check any facts before making your statements?
What have you to say to the relatives of the Jewish victims of the 9/11 terrorists who killed indiscriminately?

So, and do correct me if I am misrepresenting you, you are saying that you made these statements/asked these questions because you saw a You Tube video that raised them?

I'm sorry but the questions you asked were not questions aimed at eliciting answers, they were statements masquerading as questions.

You 'asked' 'Why 9/11 was a official holiday for all Jewish people who worked in the the WTC?' That is not asking IF it was an official holiday but WHY it was, thus assuming that it was an official holiday. The trouble is it wasn't, did you think to check?

You further 'asked' ' ‘What’s the reason not a single Jew was killed on that day?' That is not asking IF any Jews were killed on that day but asking WHY not a single Jew was killed on that day, thus making the implicit assumption that no Jews were killed on 9/11. The trouble is many Jews did die on 9/11 as two minutes on Google would have easily revealed.

Do not try and play the poor little Muslim victim card, it won't wash. You didn't ask some questions hoping to elicit answers; the 'questions' that you asked were offensive statements that were masquerading as questions.

It is irrelevant to me whether you have Jewish friends or not, the statements you made were offensive to Jews and should make you unelectable to public office.

You claim not to be anti-Semetic and I am sure you are not, mainly because there is no such thing as being anti-Semetic. Will you also deny being anti-Semitic?

Kind regards

NotaSheep MaybeaGoat

We will see what reply MD Rabbi Alam comes up with.

By the way have you ever before heard of a Muslim with the middle name rabbi?

No comments: