StatCounter

Saturday 2 February 2008

A new low (update)

I blogged earlier that "Al-Qaeda have hit a new low, they apparently strapped bombs to two mentally disabled women and detonated the bombs remotely. That's disgusting, is it not? Maybe the BBC will consider calling Al-Qaeda terrorists now, maybe not."

It seems as though not everyone agrees with me. Libby Spencer atNewshoggers writes "For the record, assuming it's true, I think it's just horrible that whoever was behind this latest disaster used Down's women to perpetrate the bombings but I don't see it as a sign of desperation. I see it as a sign of adaptation and a brilliant one at that."


Brilliant adaptation is it Libby? I suppose using mothers to load their pushchairs with explosives and blow them, their babies and anyone nearby to pieces would also be brilliant adaptation - would it? Maybe packing explosives into disabled peoples' wheelchairs would also be brilliant adaptation - would it? People like you disgust me; your "liberalism" seems to be a thin veneer covering facististic tendencies.

No comments: