StatCounter

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Temporary marriage or rape?

This story has been around for a week or so and I have not previously posted it as I thought it would get picked up by the MSM, it hasn't so I will give my thoughts.

JPost report the story of a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia who admitted to some pretty horrifying crimes:
"He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so "impressed my superiors" that, at 18, "I was given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death."

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?"

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her." "
Horrible? But not a word on the BBC or any other major media outlet, that I have noticed.

Oddly any claim against Israel is pounced upon by the BBC and a great amount of space is allocated to it but when it is a Muslim country... nothing at all.

The hatred shown by many at the BBC towards representatives of Israel is nothing short of disgusting and is another reason why the BBC cannot be allowed to continue in its current biased form.

No comments: