StatCounter

Thursday 20 March 2008

For the sake of balance

I have been accused of posting too many articles against Barack Obama and not enough against Hilary Clinton. So in the interests of balance here's a video of Hilary Clinton praising Heather Mills...






If it is by examining someone's friends that you truly get to know that person, then I am not sure who has the most to lose - Barack Obama by being linked to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright or Hilary Clinton by being linked to Heather Mills. Tough choice, Heather Mills or Jeremiah Wright - I wouldn't want to sup with either.




Tangentially here's a classic piece of video from Peter Cook and Dudley Moore...




"Your right leg, I like. I like your right leg, it's a lovely leg for the role, a lovely leg for the role and I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is, neither have you".

No comments: