StatCounter

Thursday 6 September 2018

Young Jews quit Labour after Pete Willsman’s re-election

Jews are leaving the Labour Party but it will not make a difference, leaving the country is the only way to save Jews from the hell that the Momentum Labour Party will unleash on Jews when they have the power so to do. 

'Tweeting about his decision to leave, Schonfield said: "Being a Jewish member of @UKLabour was once a source of pride for me, but as with many in my position it is now a badge of shame. The election of Pete Willsman, with 70,000+ votes, is the end for me."

He said those who voted for Willsman "saw hating Jews as secondary to his faction and his politics," adding: "It has become increasingly clear that both the leadership and the rank-and-file of the Party holds me and fellow Jews in contempt."

Taylor said she had been "trolled, marginalised, undermined and mocked" on social media for being Jewish, adding: "It is not just a 'fringe' on the left. It is the leadership, the national executive and the likes of Clive Lewis and Angela Rayner…"

Libson said: "Peter Willsman's re-election, coupled with reflecting over the summer, has made me think that being a Labour member isn't comparable with being a proud Jew, and that is a horrific state of affairs." He added: "We need a change in attitude from the leadership, or failing that, a change in leadership itself."

Grabiner wrote: "In deciding if (and when) to leave the Labour Party I told myself I'd wait to see if the unambiguous anti-Semite Willsman was re-elected to the NEC. He was. I'm out...'

You can read more here 
https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/young-jews-quit-labour-after-pete-willsmans-re-election/ but obviously not on the antisemitic BBC. 

No comments: