StatCounter

Friday 7 December 2018

Oscars 2019: Kevin Hart quits as host amid tweets row per BBC News

The BBC's news reporting priorities stink of agenda following and agenda setting. Currently the BBC's second most important news article is this one https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46479017

The BBC article lead line is:
'US comedian and actor Kevin Hart says he has stepped down from hosting the 2019 Oscars following a controversy over homophobic tweets.' 

What's actually shocking is what Kevin Hart said 10 years ago, prepare yourself for saying something so reprehensible:

'"One of my biggest fears is my son growing up and being gay. That's a fear," he told the audience.

"Keep in mind, I'm not homophobic, I have nothing against gay people, be happy. Do what you want to do.

"But me, being a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will."'

The bar of what is unacceptable is being set lower and lower by the SJWers. Can anyone without sin really throw the first stone? 

No comments: