StatCounter

Wednesday 11 February 2009

What a surprise - there will be no police investigation

"Pavda" report that:
"The police will not investigate allegations against two members of the House of Lords accused of being willing to change laws in exchange for cash.

The Lib Dems referred the matter to police after newspaper allegations raised questions about the conduct of four Labour peers earlier this month.

But after consulting with the Crown Prosecution Service, the Metropolitan Police has decided against an inquiry.

A Lords Committee is looking into the allegations against the four men. "


To paraphrase The Strawbs -
"Oh you don't get me I'm part of the Party
You don't get me I'm part of the Party
You don't get me I'm part of the party
Till the day I die, till the day I die."





No comments: