StatCounter

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Michael Crick investigative journalist

Michael Crick's BBC blog carries the description:
"I'm Michael Crick, and I'm Newsnight's political editor. My guiding rule is that in any story there's usually something the politicians would prefer the world not to know. My job is to find that out."

So when I saw a piece headed "An apology" which started "Last Friday I failed to report a pretty big political story - and so did Newsnight" I wondered if Michael Crick was finally going to report on Baroness Uddin's problem with her expenses, I need not have worried for Michael Crick was off on another anti-Conservative story.

Back in February and March Michael Crick just couldn't get enough of reporting on Caroline Spelman and "nannygate" but for some reason he seems less keen to report on any Labour sleaze stories; why?

No comments: