StatCounter

Thursday 21 May 2009

The BNP at the Palace

Amidst all the furore over two members of the BNP, one an elected local councillor, being invited to a Buckingham Palace garden party; it struck me that nobody has asked how often a communist supporter of the Soviet Union had been invited to past garden parties or even how often people who overtly or covertly support the ending of freedom for millions of Britons had been invited to such garden parties. It intrigues me how the BNP is the focus of so much hatred and detestation, are they really the most evil presence in British society.

Once again I feel I should point out that I am not a supporter of the BNP, indeed myself and Mrs NotaSheep would be unlikely to be too popular with most BNP members.

1 comment:

Shibby said...

Your post appeared in "recommended blogs" having made a related post, and I must say I have been thinking along similar lines.