StatCounter

Thursday 5 May 2011

Blog news

I am sorry for the relative paucity of blogging this week but am afraid that these levels will have to continue for another three to four weeks. The reason is good for my pocket, if bad for my blogging. I picked up a nice contract earlier this week, it will last three to four weeks depending on how good and quick a job I do but it also means long hours working. I will try to post a couple of pieces a day because I can't imagine not blogging for any length of time but if I don't then I apologise in advance.

3 comments:

subrosa said...

Keeping your bank balance healthy is more important than blogging - just. :)

I cut back posting a few months ago. The DT's don't last long. :)

Grant said...

Work comes first !!!

Span Ows said...

Agree with Subrosa and Grant but you post several times a day so any drop isn't that noticable!