StatCounter

Monday 30 May 2011

"You don't have to believe me, you don't have to like me, nobody has to eat with me, drink with me or sleep with me but Jesus Christ, take the truth when you see it."

"You don't have to believe me, you don't have to like me, nobody has to eat with me, drink with me or sleep with me but Jesus Christ, take the truth when you see it."
The BBC report  that Jack Warner is not happy:
'Suspended Fifa vice-president Jack Warner has made public an e-mail that claims Mohamed Bin Hammam "bought" the 2022 World Cup finals for Qatar.

The e-mail, seemingly from Fifa general secretary Jerome Valcke, also questions why Asian confederation chief Bin Hammam was running for Fifa president.

Valcke wrote: "[Hammam] thought you can buy Fifa as they bought the World Cup".'
Sepp Blatter, Mohammed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner; that FIFA  really does have it all.

1 comment:

Grant said...

And BBC 1 news just now led with 5 minutes on this story. Nothing more important to report.
"Football corrupt ", shock , horror, sensation !