StatCounter

Sunday 11 December 2011

OK what's Konnie Huq done?

I only ask because 40% of the visitors to this site in the last few hours have been to look at this old Rule 5 Saturday night post

Doing a bit of digging, I think it may be connected to the Channel 4 series Black Mirror which was co-written by Konnie and her husband Charlie Brooker.
Tonight's episode, 15 Million Merits, aired at 9pm on Channel 4. Apparently, because I missed it:

'15 Million Merits is set in a time - supposedly at some point in the future - when people 'are confined to the drudgery of real life unless they can impress the judges of a popular TV talent show'.

If the premise sounds familiar, the newly released pictures of the upcoming episode will seem like even more of a dig at The X Factor, as three judges are seen sitting behind an X Factor-style desk as they pass judgement on contestants.


The first episode of Black Mirror, The National Anthem, was a resounding success, attracting high ratings for Channel 4 and gripping critics and viewers alike.'
Maybe Mrs NotaSheep and I should catchup online...

In the meantime, I bid welcome to my new visitors; may you come for the scantily clad photos and videos of Konnie Huq but stay for the politics!



1 comment:

Ed P said...

I always thought her name was rhyming slang