StatCounter

Friday 14 September 2012

One of life's great mysteries finally solved for me - NSFW for a Rule 5 Friday Night

From the wonderful film - The Graduate




Ever since I first watched this film, aged about 12, and every time since (and I think I've watched The Graduate well over a dozen times), I've wondered how she did that with her tassels. Finally I've found the answer... Polestar's Tempest Rose has the answer



Meanwhile I note that Elvira (Mistress of the Dark) has also mastered the technique
There are more experts out there, here's Red Snapper Kittie Klaw And now some performances from other exponents of the art... Peekaboo Heidi Von Hottentot and Liberte' Belle - two (or four) for the price of one An unnamed exponent of the art Gal Friday and Peekaboo Pointe have a showdown Peekaboo Pointe by herself Tina Tassels first performance Now that's all getting a bit tame so Beau Rocks takes it up a notch or two with fire tassels I think that that's enough tassel twirling, I probably won't think of this again - well until I watch The Graduate again!

No comments: