Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Five questions for REMAIN campaigners including David Cameron
1. How can you possibly control EU immigration into this country?
2. The Living Wage is an excellent policy, but how will you stop it being a big pull factor for uncontrolled EU migration, given that it is far higher than minimum wages in other EU countries?
3. How will you prevent the European Court from interfering further in immigration, asylum, human rights, and all kinds of matters which have nothing to do with the so-called Single Market?
4. Why did you give up the UK veto on further moves towards a fiscal and political union?
5. How can you stop us from being dragged in, and from being made to pay?