StatCounter

Tuesday 13 December 2016

The Reality…Breaking the silence per Biased BBC (part 2)

Here's a second quotation from this biasedbbc.org article http://biasedbbc.org/blog/2016/12/13/the-reality-breaking-the-silence/

'My father was indoctrinated with this ideology in the early 1980s…Dad would say 'you kids don't know nothing – Islam will take over, there will be mosques everywhere, you must think of your after-life – not this life. Kaffirs will burn in the fire of hell.'

His words would frighten me, and I had no reason to doubt his words of wisdom as he was reading the Quran and attending mosques where pious religious mullahs gave sermons about the Quran. He was becoming anti-Jewish, even though he had never met a Jewish person in his whole life. He was becoming anti-west although he never actually went back to live and retire in Pakistan until mum died.

Now in hindsight I realise he was brainwashed into an ideology – by the same mosques and mullahs in Birmingham that preach tenets of Jihadism. Pensioners as well as the young get indoctrinated. Dad had become colder and more disconnected the more religious he became.

In 1996 I remember seeing flyers and posters advocating meetings for Muslims to talk about Jihad – a call for the 'umma' and anti-west propaganda…in a chip shop in Ward End run by mullahs. I remember thinking: why haven't the police arrested these guys?

When the horrendous events of 9/11 happened , I remember thinking 'oh my God, they have started to attack the West'. I was gripped in fear…and I understood who the enemy was. I was shocked when I realised that Western governments didn't know who the enemy was.

I remained silent for most of my life but I was seething with anger at Islamists…how did this goverment not sense what was coming, while many at the grassroots level could sense it ?'

This passage angers me, I knew about jihad and the increasing Wahhabi domination and indoctrination of British and European Muslims, if I knew then why didn't the UK government and intelligence services? More worrying, what if they did know but didn't care?

No comments: