Friday, 2 November 2018
38% Believe Corbyn is an Anti-Semite
Guido Fawkes reports https://order-order.com/2018/11/02/criminal-investigation-into-labour-anti-semitism-as-38-believe-corbyn-is-an-anti-semite/
'... a new Populus/BICOM poll found that 38% of Brits believe that Corbyn himself is anti-Semitic. Only 1 in 4 people agreed that he was a "committed campaigner against racism of all kinds, including antisemitism", while as few as 19% believed that he had "worked hard to deliver peace between Israel and the Palestinians". Almost double that number instead thought that he "only seems interested in talking to those organisations which have been deemed terrorists by the British Government, the EU and the US State Department". '
Only 38% of people think Jeremy Corbyn is antisemitic? What would persuade the other 62%, what evidence would they need?