StatCounter

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Wow Apple implements "copy and paste"

It often amazes me how my Apple using friends put up with such crap software in order to satisfy their Apple addiction. The first time I borrowed an iPhone I just couldn't work out how to copy some text from one document into an email. I thought it was me but no - "copy and paste" wasn't a function included on the iPhone and my Apple friends accepted this; some even said that it wasn't really necessary!

Today the world is all-aflutter because Apple have announced v3.0 software that includes "copy and paste" functionality - WOW - the upgrade also includes picture messaging and an in-phone search feature, but not Flash video. I am so impressed Apple, well done, you have almost caught the competition up now.

Apple - fantastic design but dodgy functionality.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Heh... welcome to the world of copy/paste, iPhoniacs. We Androids have had it from day 1.

But now, like some Cold War debate, there will be the 'ours is better' & 'our 20 year plan...' debates.