StatCounter

Thursday 2 July 2009

The BBC and an angry NotaSheep

Various BBC propaganda has got to me over the last few days. The "even-handed" way they report Gordon Brown's lies, the ceaseless pro-Labour views expressed without serious challenge, the way any pro-Conservative view is attacked or suppressed, the way Conservatives are being denied airtime, the way David Cameron's speeches are barely reported whilst Gordon Brown's are broadcast live and in full.

Then I read Biased-BBC's piece on the King Arthur programme and it reinforced the thought that I have had for quite some time that to the BBC mind anything that ties Britain, especially England, to its past must be discredited. The public must see that their traditions and value systems are defunct; only then will the public truly accept the multi-cultural Eurabian future that "they" have decided is our destiny.

Then there was the Today piece on Amnesty International declaring Israel to have committed "WAR CRIMES" as if they are unbiased observers and deciders of such matters. This was interesting for the way that it mentioned in passing that Hamas had also been declared "guilty of war crimes" and then went on to concentrate on EVIL ISRAEL. I am very close to the edge with the BBC today and may have to take a day off of posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's part of the reason I don't pay the licence fee anymore. I don't see any reason why I should be made to fund the anti-British BBC, plus the fact I don't watch it.