StatCounter

Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Perfect Day - well nearly

I just realised that I will never have to hear Gordon Brown described as Prime Minister and watch him shamble across the world stage like a second rate history teacher at a Scottish comprehensive school. Nor will I have to listen the poison and thinly veiled threats dripping from the voice of the unelected, twice disgraced, Peter Mandelson. Nor will I have to watch Ed Balls desperately trying not to blink whilst aggressively 'taking on' an interviewer. Nor will I have to listen to humourless diatribes lectures from Harriet Harman. Oh joy, oh joy...

But then again - Theresa May as Home Secretary? The woman who caused more damage to the Conservative party than anyone since David Mellor with her stupid remark about the 'nasty party', a remark that was used as a stick to beat the Conservative party for so many years. Just the sort of person we need in one of the main offices of state. Hopefully she will last as long as the average Labour Home Secretary.


I will comment on the rest of the Cabinet when all positions have been announced, I already see some problems and at least one genius appointment!

No comments: