StatCounter

Sunday 19 September 2010

What BBC personality are you?

'Based on what you've told us, if you were a BBC personality, you'd be

40% BBC One's Sherlock
30% David Mitchell from Mitchell & Webb
30% Dalek from Doctor Who

You probably seek your own path through life, and this is reflected in the TV and films you watch. You tend to be loyal - once you’ve found something you love, you stick with it, and watch every episode. Quirky and unusual storylines appeal to you, whether it’s comedy or drama, because you’re an individual.'

Hmm worryingly close to to the truth, take the test here.

2 comments:

Craig said...

I also turned out to be 30% dalek, but I was 40% someone called Scott Mills (a Dave Lee Travis-type I believe, m'lud) and 30% someone from a programme called 'Spooks'.

I much prefer your three!!

(Plus they said I was the sort of person who likes Facebook. Damn the BBC!!)

Anonymous said...

I took the test and got exactly the same result as you.
I haven't got a clue what BBC One's Sherlock is, I've never heard of David Mitchell and the last time I saw a Dalek was in 1965 (I think).