StatCounter

Sunday 2 January 2011

Live blogging The Archers...

Can you feel the tension on the New Years Day (plus 1) 60th aniversary 'special'?

My money is still on the two 'shocks' being one regarding the premature birth and death of Helen's baby and one of Nigel or Elizabeth dieing, with Nigel being slight favourite to leave our airwaves - just too nice recently...

Tea can be a deadly meal... or Tony's tractor could go wrong... No its taking the banner down from the roof!!!

Helen's looking well, but there's a midwife there!

Tony - Not much of a father, and not to be a grandfather yet?

Helen's got swollen ankles, not a good sign?

And a headache, and spots before the eyes... Go to the hospital now! Looks like one for one so far!

"They'll know what to do"

Would Tony not be faster in his MG?

Nigel being very understanding as usual, his time will come!

'Pre-eclampsia' - dangerous for both of them!

Deliver the baby six weeks early... Can you feel the tension?

'Perfectly safe'?!

It's like 'House'... No, not really!

Going up on the roof in the dark to take down the banners! Looks like my predictions were right... It's bye bye Nigel as well

Meanwhile Tony never had time to say what he wanted to Helen and now she might diw without knowing... Can you feel the despair?

Helen is alright... But what about the baby? It's a boy and he's fine! Was I wrong?

All OK, is that it? Maybe there will be developments, or is someone else for it?

Tony loves being a grandfather; will it last?

Should Nigel wipe down the surfaces or go on the roof? Which will he do?

Nigel opens 'the bubbly'; an accident with a champagne cork?

'A Happy ending'? Somehow I doubt it, unless we have all been sold a pup?

But David still wants to go up to the roof and despite Nigel's wanting to follow Lizzie's advice. Nigel will have plenty of time to deal with the champagne afterwards... I don't think so!

So how about Nigel and David both falling off the roof?

"10 tiny fingers, 10 tiny toes" - will Tony drop him?

Mrs NotaSheep thinks the baby will have a fit!

'I hadn't realised we'd be this high up... careful it's frosty... maybe Lizzie was right... I've been clamvering over these rooves since I was a child... showed me all the footholds... THIS WILL NOT END WELL ... Dear Daddy we had so much fun together... lucky to have two such fantastic women in my life... careful Nigel, I'm alright!... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Dum de Dum de Dum de Dum!!!

So I was right about Nigel but seemingly wrong about Helen and her baby; or was I?

No comments: