StatCounter

Monday 11 July 2011

Is Barack Obama the funniest man alive?

I am rarely moved to laugh at any of Barack Obama's pronouncements, except maybe his 57 states visited so far claim. It appears that others find him far funnier...


But it's not just Bill and Hillary Clinton, NY Mag has plenty of other examples of hysterical laughter resulting from a Barack Obama joke. Is he really hysterical or is he just surrounded by sycophants? Anyone who has worked for a company where the boss's every joke is treated as if it was the funniest joke ever will surely recognise the faces on those laughing with/at Barack Obama.

Returning to the 57 states comment, here's a tie-pin image that I found on the web that I think is a subtle reminder of the mistake that the mainstream media ignored...
I really want one of those...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere recently that, in one of his many gaffes, Obama referred to "teutonic plates".
Or maybe he meant that as a joke.