StatCounter

Thursday 7 July 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley drives traffic

Since I posted this article  on Friday about how hating 'posh people' is acceptable on the BBC and illustrated it with some comely photos of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley I have seen a noticeable increase in visitors to this site (up around 60%) and most of the increase have been hitting that page. So it seems that posting photos of scantily dressed models on your blog increases traffic; who would have thought that? In fact "No shit, Sherlock"!


Oh and here's Rosie...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I wouldn't lower myself to look at such things, being concerned with higher matters. But, if it attracts people to the site, I suppose you should keep posting them, albeit through gritted teeth.

Anonymous said...

I found this blog when I was looking up this model's name to see who she was when I saw her mentioned on a makeup forum. So, not everyone is out to look at the "scantily dressed models" ha ha.

Anonymous said...

i masterbated to this... just sayin.

Not a sheep said...

Anon 30 July: Somehow I think you're not entirely what you purport to be...