StatCounter

Sunday 14 February 2010

The real face of Gordon Brown

I will not be watching Piers Morgan's interview with Gordon Brown tonight; I have better things to do on Valentines Day, I presume most other people will too. Why anyone would think that a soft lens interview of Gordon Brown by one of his and his wife's friends would be anything other than an attempt to portray Gordon Brown as a normal human being is beyond me. The transcript of the interview has been available online for a few days and so I was interested to read this exchange (and commentary) at Red Rag online:
"What do you think was the first thing he did when he heard that his friend and party leader John Smith had died? Well its obvious isn't it? Surely he would do what any human being would do, he would contact Elizabeth, John's wife of twenty seven years and offer his heart felt condolences.

So did he? No he bloody didn't, his first thought, by his own mouth, was to go after his dead friends job and his first action was to call Tony Blair to pick over the bones. Here is what he told Piers Morgan when asked if he believed he would be Labour leader after Mr Smith's death.

"I thought that would be possible and the first person I phoned when I heard John had died was Tony.

"And I said: 'Look, Tony, you may not know this but despite the fact it's not been announced, John unfortunately has, has died.' So I was talking to Tony, I said, 'Look, we've got to sort this out,' And so we started a conversation."

"I believed I could do the job, I believed that I'd got the experience and built up the experience to do it."


What an utter arse the man is, despite coaching from Alastair Campbell and being given a prime time TV show by his old friend Piers Morgan to show his 'human side' what does Gordon Brown do? He reveals he is a vulture whose first thought at the loss of a friend and colleague was what was in it for him."

As I have said for a long time, Gordon Brown is a deeply unpleasant man who cannot see an event without thinking what might be in it for him. I feel nothing but contempt for the man who has done more to destroy the UK than anyone in recent history. The sooner he is ejected from Downing Street and made to account for his crimes against the Country the happier I will be.

No comments: