StatCounter

Thursday 25 February 2010

BBC 5Live's Peter Allen upsets Ed Balls and Ed balls's doesn't like it


Thanks to Liberal Vision for the recording. You can find links on that website to the full audio.


Ed Balls really is a truly unpleasant man and he really doesn't like criticism. "You cannot justify that statement", "You're being very political", "I think you, as a presenter, have got a bit more responsibility than...", "Of course it's not bust Peter and the idea that you would talk our country down in that way on national radio really surprises me... I'm very surprised.. complete and utter nonsense", "rather than say to me highly polemic things which I don't think you can substantiate for a minute".

Well done Peter Allen for standing your ground, maybe some other BBC presenters could learn a lesson from your balls.

2 comments:

increasinglymiffed said...

I blogged on that at the time. I thought Balls exposed himself as the nasty piece of work he is to great effect.

It's a great example of attempted bulying!

Mrs Rigby said...

Did you hear Miliband on Radio 2 a couple of weeks ago? It started out as a discussion about the cloned passports and then turned into a full scale PP broadcast.