StatCounter

Friday 8 October 2010

'The devalued Prime Minister of a devalued Government'


Daniel Hannan MEP's speech to the EU Parliament, just as a reminder of what a real Cosnervative politician sounds like. If you want your skin to crawl then pause the video at 2:54 to see one of Gordon Brown's trademark sly smirks.

It's odd, I hated Gordon Brown so much and now that he is no longer Prime Minister it isn't satisfying enough. I want Gordon Brown's role in the near destruction of the UK economy exposed, I want him held to account, I want him humiliated and his reputation destroyed; is that unfair of me?

1 comment:

ChrisM said...

No it's not unfair of you, people keep calling for the Bankers to be held to account but Gordon is the one person who was the cause of so much.
He appointed the triumvirate of watchdogs. He kept telling everyone he had abolished boom and bust and he let the bubble get bigger and bigger and kept overspending going right to the last.