StatCounter

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Compare and contrast media attention (an update)

I have received a few derogatory posts from anonymous commenters, some of which I posted and some of which I deemed not worthy of your time or my space. Once comment that I did post is from Biased-BBC's Craig  who has posted this relevant piece about the very different ways that the BBC have reported the Tea Party protests and those of Occupy Wall Street.

As so often is the case with the BBC, the bias is clear and obvious to anyone with an open mind. Unfortunately there are too many people in the UK (some of whom insist on infesting this blog) who have made up their minds that the BBC's impartiality is beyond question and that I and others who point out their insidious bias are in some way deluded.

No comments: