StatCounter

Monday 17 September 2007

I take my hat off to Dave

I don't know Dave's surname, I don't know where Dave lives, in fact I know next to nothing about Dave. What I do know is that having listened to his girlfriend, Lisa, talk practically non-stop for over two hours to her friends on a flight back from a Mediterranean break, Dave deserves a medal. This young woman talked at her friends about cooking, including recipes for roasted vegetables with or without potatoes or cheese and tortilla, how happy she was with Dave and how stable their relationship was. It was a two hour flight that left me with a headache that took hours to dissipate. How Dave manages to keep his head together when with Lisa is beyond me; so Dave wherever you are - you are a hero, pat yourself on the back.

No comments: