StatCounter

Monday 17 September 2007

An undercover policeman missed

I wanted to watch Panorama tonight but Mrs NotaSheep wanted to watch Nigella Express; we watched Nigella! I will catch PC Copperfield tomorrow morning. In the meantime here are my impressions of the Nigella programme, and impression is the key word as it seems that Nigella was doing an impression of Roni Ancona doing an impression of Nigella Lawson. Smiley, smiley, smiley; most peculiar.


Whilst looking for a piece of video of Ronia Ancona doing an impression of Nigella Lawson I found this unexpected forum with this extract - "What if your were lucky enough to pull someone like Nigella (or Roni Ancona as Nigella) at a nightclub?

You might take her home, go to bed then find out that in fact, she's a rubbish shag. She might just lie there like a sack of tatties while you're giving it laldy, refusing to go doggies because "it's dirty" or worst still, absolutely refusing access to "the tradesmans" for biblical reasons (and that's just plain unacceptable).

Christ, you might go back to her's for a snog and not even get the tit." Well it made me laugh, and Mrs NotaSheep.

This was another link I found, I love the Internet... you never know what you will find.

No comments: