StatCounter

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Welcome to my visitors from "Conservative Home"

Last night Conservative Home made my article BBC - A new year but the same old bias their latest "Latest news and blogs item" under the heading "Not a sheep" finds the BBC news page full of positive slants towards Labour". Since then I have been receiving a steady stream of visitors from Conservative Home so it seems only polite to say "welcome" to you all, to wish you a "happy new year" and to hope that you return often to my blog.

2008 will see many more posts pointing out BBC bias, the incompetence of Gordon Brown's Labour government, the dangers of this country's lurch towards totalitarianism, the collapse of the UK economy and many other topics that I feel are important to the country as a whole.





New visitors may be interested to learn that this blog appeared at number 90 in Iain Dale's poll of the top 100 right of centre blogs.

1 comment:

SamuelCoates said...

I think the name of your blog is one of my very favourites!

Glad the link brought you some new visitors, do let us know if you do other posts that you think are worth highlighting.

And feel free to add a sidebar link to CH :-)