StatCounter

Monday 1 September 2008

Sarah Palin

The following news gleefully reported by the BBC, any sniff of a Republican scandal is good news to the BBC:
"Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, newly picked as Republican John McCain's running mate, has revealed that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

Mrs Palin, a social conservative who is opposed to abortion, said in a statement her daughter Bristol would keep the child and marry its father."

This set me thinking again about whether I should link to some less than pleasant claims on Daily Kos about Sarah Palin's youngest child. It is a story that I don't wish to publicise in case it is not true but if you want to read the story I suggest that you Google - daily kos palin daughter. To my mind this is the sort of intrusive story that keeps many people out of politics and turns even more people away from politics.

1 comment:

Crushed said...

I think the story is already public knowledge :)

And looks like it's true.

Though really, why it should matter I don't know.