StatCounter

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Top 100 Right of Centre Blogs 2008

Iain Dale has his second annual Top 100 Right of Centre Blogs list out and I have mixed feelings about this blog's position. Having appeared at 90th last year in my fist year of generally light blogging, on the surface it does seem disappointing to finish 93rd this year after some much heavier bloggong. However I suppose the competition has been stronger this year, a lot more right of centre blogs have been launched.

Here goes another year of blogging...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog almost daily and I didn't vote at all ,I don't want to vote for a spurious league standing.Keep up the good work and don't be discouraged by not being able to get your mates to multiple vote for you.Your straightforward style provokes thought in your readers , what more could a blogger ask for? ps don't ask!

Not a sheep said...

Thanks for the kind words. My friends don't know that this is my blog, so I can't really get them to vote for me...