StatCounter

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Brainwashing the children


A junior school class in Diane Abbott's constituency who have been taught to love the heroic Dianne Abbot and to have good right-on political views.

This is how the left try and ensure their hold on power, get the children early and teach them the 'correct views' to hold. A sickening piece of video?

When watching this I was reminded of the we love Barack Obama video I posted a while back...


And there's also this Barack Obama related brainwashing video that I think I have posted before but cannot find right now...



What is it with lthe left and the brainwashing of children in politics and loving the 'leader of the nation'?

2 comments:

Weekend Yachtsman said...

"What is it with the left and the brainwashing of children"

Because they know it works, that's what.

And the lust for power knows no limits or morals.

Famously, in an earlier age, the Jesuits were well aware of this: "Give me a boy up to the age of eight, and I will give you the man" was not said in jest.

Grant said...

This is like something from North Korea. I couldn't bear to watch it all , but are the children taught that the lovely Diane sends her child to a private fee-paying
school ?