StatCounter

Monday 21 November 2011

I am not alone

Following this morning's post about children in restaurants I was intrigued to receive a link to an article on Love Food's Top Five Restaurant Nightmares which whilst not listing noisy children as one of the five, did include the mention of a 'wailing child' in the article. So far there are two comments and one would seem to be from a kindred spirit:
'Likewise bratty kids. Ask a member of staff to ask the doting (and usually simpering) parents (alright, usually a dopey-looking mother) to keep their offending and offensive offspring confined to their own table and at a volume none of the rest of us has to suffer. After all, I don't bring my meowing moggies to dine with me....

Yes, I am Mrs Grumpy, I admit it. But I pay to enjoy my food, and that includes the ambience....'
Mrs Grumpy, I know how you feel!

No comments: