- Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
- Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
- Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
- Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
- Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
- Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
- Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
- Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
- Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
- Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."
My favourite would be number 8, but then I am somewhat of a geek.
Marcus Brigstocke's joke is very poor.