StatCounter

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Lyse Doucet oops

The BBC's Lyse Doucet tweeted this this morning


It struck me that I hadn't noticed Lyse Doucet reporting rockets being fired from Gaza pre the Israeli response, so I tweeted her and she responded..

That sounded a weak excuse, so I responded.
 

In response, Lyse Doucet tried to fob me off, and indicated that the conversation was over. Just like Jeremy Bowen, it would seem Lyse Doucet doesn't like being questioned or having her bias pointed out to her.


So I did some quick research and lo and behold, just as I thought would be the case, I couldn't find a single Lyse Doucet tweet about rockets being fired from Gaza in the month of June 2014. I pointed this out to Lyse Doucet...
 
I haven't received a reply.

Typical BBC 'journalism' and attitude to someone who knows the facts and can be bothered to check her assertions.

No comments: