StatCounter

Sunday 1 June 2008

Object Sexuality

I have blogged about this condition three times before but having seen Have I Got News For You, I had to add the story of Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer, a woman who married the Berlin Wall in 1979. The Telegraph reports that:

"Mrs Berliner-Mauer ... claimed she fell in love with the structure when she first saw it on television when she was seven.

She began collecting "his" pictures and saving up for visits. On her sixth trip in 1979 they tied the knot before a handful of guests.

While she remains a virgin with humans, she insists she has a full, loving relationship with the wall.

Mrs Berliner-Mauer, who lives in Liden, northern Sweden, said: "I find long, slim things with horizontal lines very sexy.

"The Great Wall of China's attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier.""


"she insists she has a full, loving relationship with the wall."


As I asked about the "man who claims to have had sex with 1,000 cars" - HOW?

No comments: