StatCounter

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Strangelove

Channel 5 - Strangelove - Objectum sexuals

"Lance knows he's good looking... we've had a hot and ... relationship .. I lurved my bow..."
Lance is a professional archery bow.

This woman fell out of love with Lance and fell deeply in love with the Golden Gate Bridge but is now married to the Eiffel Tower.

Here's an article from the Independent about this programme.


Having watched the whole programme, I feel slightly odd writing about the women portrayed. The programme turned into something rather voyeuristic and I felt a little uneasy watching a woman riding a fence and then consummating a sexual relationship with the Eiffel Tower. Aspergers Syndrome was commonly diagnosed as being a common factor with the women who experience objectum sexuality and I found the programme interesting. One thing that struck me was that all the people we were told suffered from this condition were women; I have blogged four times before and two of those related to men having sex with objects (furniture and cars).

No comments: