StatCounter

Monday 8 September 2008

What a stupid stunt

I see that our incompetent, strategically challenged Prime Minister has decided that it would be a good idea to take the whole Cabinet from their London offices to Birmingham for a publicity stunt Cabinet meeting. I wonder what the cost of this trip is and the amount of time that was wasted.

Ed Miliband, who seems even more unpleasantly slimy than his brother or Ed Balls, had this to say:
"I don't see it as a cheap gimmick...I think it is the right thing to do. I think it is important for government not to spend all of its time in London."


Perish the thought, but does anyone think it might be possible that Gordon Brown decided upon this move of location in an attempt to get some favourable headlines for being not London-centric. Of course this hope was in vain as the press and the media (apart from the BBC) have worked out that Gordon Brown is a disaster and a joke, and so are treating him accordingly.

No comments: