StatCounter

Friday 2 October 2009

Taking the Bacon

I was unfortunate that I turned on my radio late last night as I drove home and heard 5-10 minutes of the most ridiculous discussion on BBC 5Live. It seemed that Richard Bacon and guests were discussing whether or not the BBC was now biased in favour of the Conservatives, the only evidence seemed to be that Boris Johnson had appeared on Eastenders and Gordon Brown and Ken Livingstone had not. The discussion also seemed to decide that 5Live itself might now be biased in favour of the Conservatives.

Let nobody be fooled, this is part of the new Labour narrative that they are the underdogs, that everyone is against them and that it just isn't fair. It is probably only a matter of time before Harriet Harman gets up and threatens to "thcream and thcream 'till I'm thick" unless BBC coverage of the Labour party reverts to the near adulation of the early Blair years.

No comments: