StatCounter

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mea culpa - or not!

I have made a mistake, sorry. It seems that I have several times, most recently here accused Gordon Brown of misleading the House of Commons over defence spending and used Channel 4's Fact Check as evidence. It seems that I was mistaken..... Not that Gordon mislead Parliament, that really is true, it's just that Iain Dale explains that it was in fact "the News of the World Defence Correspondent, Paul McNamara, who wrote the story on Sunday, 24 hours before Channel 4 News covered it.".

Sorry; a word that Gordon Brown really needs to use more.


UPDATE: I must stop trusting Iain Dale as he now apologises for mistakenly attributing the Fact Check facts to the News of the World when the piece did in fact as I blogged at the weekend originate at Channel 4. So my original piece and follow-up were correct and I only went wrong when I started listening to Iain Dale!

No comments: