StatCounter

Thursday 22 July 2010

The humanitarian disaster in Gaza

I have blogged before about the massive exaggeration, if not actual lie, that is the humanitarian disaster in Gaza, so I was interested to see two articles on Israelly Cool on the same subject. This one is about The Aldeira Hotel in Gaza, very swish and this one about Gaza's new luxury shopping mall - cleaner than Brent Cross, less chavs than Bluewater. Meanwhile here are some pictures of Gaza and the poor starving people; note the amount of fruit and sweets on display and the well fed residents. Maybe the BBC would like to take a look at these articles and comment, but then again maybe not as they have a narrative to tell.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Can't have all the "aid" workers suffering, can we ? I wonder who stays in the posh hotels ? Not ordinary Palestinians, I assume. Must be upmarket tourists , I guess.