StatCounter

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Do you want to save money at Starbucks?

'Short Drink: if you’re craving just a mini pick-me-up, order a “short” version of any drink on the menu; it comes in a kid-size cup and costs less.'

So claims Divine Caroline, I have no idea if she is right as I only go to Starbucks if I need wifi access...

The Divine Caroline also details odd drinks you can order at Starbucks such as the 'Crunch Berry Frappuccino', the 'London Fog' and 'Poor Man’s Latte' which works thus:
'order an Iced Americano with no water and half ice, then pour in your own half-and-half at the condiments station; the result is a Breve Latte for a fraction of the cost.'


The Divine Caroline also has five other fast foods restaurants' secret options, none of which I go to, but I did like the sound of this one at McDonalds
'Land, Sea, and Air Burger: one beef patty, one McChicken patty, and one Filet-O-Fish, all sandwiched between a single bun'



Fast Food Nation?

1 comment:

Grant said...

Beef and fish sounds like a nice combination, must try it some time.