StatCounter

Thursday 7 October 2010

'Say what?!'

Yessterday I posted a piece entitled 'F**k the pain away meets the Muppets! NSFW'. I just liked the sight of Miss Piggy singing that song...

I was surprised to receive any comments on that item and even more surprised to receive this one from 'Joan' at 21:18:
'Some months, ago I suffered a pull in the short part of the back and me he causes a terrible ache in the lumbar zone, I have gone to the doctor and Hydrocodone has prescribed me to relieve my ache, though I have not much time this medicine, newly, I have noted some changes and thereby I have looked for information and I found in findrxonline that points out that this medicine has side effects that can be dangerous if one combines with alcohol or with other medicines.'

I feel sad for joan's pain but why post that on my blog?

No comments: