StatCounter

Friday 18 March 2011

The BBC and the murder of the Fogel family - my last post on this matter (probably)

This subject has really upset me and so my posting has not been as comprehensive as I would like. This was going to be that piece but I really cannot stomach it yet.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I will write this piece, eventually. In the meantime, whilst I sit feeling sick with the unfairness and evil in this world;  I wonder if the BBC journalists who dismissed the murder of the Fogel family so easily and the editors who decided not publish photos of the family before they were murdered or of their bloodied bodies after they were murdered, have any pangs of guilt for their decisions?

1 comment:

English Pensioner said...

Unfortunately, It's not only the BBC which ignores events such as this, but also the main newspapers. Another ignored subject is the attacks on Christians in various countries, notably Pakistan, but even more recently on the Coptic Church in Egypt.
That is why, when my subscription to the Telegraph expires in a few weeks, I will not be renewing it and will use the internet instead, where I can at least read about things which are "non-events" in so far as the MSM are concerned.