StatCounter

Thursday 24 March 2011

Post of the day - actually of yesterday

The Spine posted a cartoon of which he says 'I admit I’ll be the only person who finds this cartoon funny'  Maybe so but I found this later in the same piece rather amusing:
'But don’t go away thinking this has been a pointless exercise. There is an important lesson in all of this. Work hard at school and get yourself a good job in the private sector, possibly involving spread-sheets and a young secretary whose very existence excites you every time she bends over to take out the Standish  accounts from the bottom of the filing cabinet… You won’t thank me now but you’ll certainly thank me later, or, at least, you will once you have settled with the young secretary out of court regarding her sexual harassment case which she now agrees was an innocent misunderstanding about the tendency of Ryvita crumbs to gather in your crotch of your pants.'
I'm not sure why but I found that rather funny, or as the kids type - rofl

No comments: